The Vanity Fair Oscars After Party is one of the biggest most star studded events of the year. Oscar winners like Michelle Yeoh, models like Gigi Hadid, singers like Olivia Rodrigo, young actors like Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, influencers like Emma Chamberlain, iconic designers like Donatella Versace and celebrity couples like Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner were all in attendance this year. Some celebrities like Hilary Duff and Evan Mock even attended both the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscars After Party and the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party. With so many stars in attendance it’s impossible to put all of the best dressed on one list, so I decided to make a Vanity Fair Oscars After Party Best Dressed List Part 2:
1. Cara Delevingne: Not only did the actress turn heads as one of the best dressed at the Oscars, but she was also one of the best dressed at the after party. She traded her bold red gown for a much softer off-white gown. The gown is a tight mermaid silhouette that fits her perfectly and flatters her figure. It features a corset detail, which is very on trend this season and a small train. The dress is the perfect balance between feminine, elegant and trendy.
2. Angela Bassett: Speaking of making both the Oscars best dressed list and the after party best dressed list, Angela Bassett did just that. The iconic actress traded her purple gown for a red two-piece set. Just like her gown this set was also designed by Jeremy Scott and Moschino. The set is very age appropriate and elegant for the actress. The look perfectly compliments the gown she wore on the red carpet, which is an added bonus.
3. Chloe Bailey: The singer rocked the after party in a black dress with a mermaid silhouette (very fitting for the Little Mermaid's sister). The bottom of the dress features feathers and a small train, while the top of the dress features a unique neckline that attaches to the dress's one sleeve. Black is an elegant color for every event, but Chloe combined the classic color with stylish details that are perfect for the red carpet.
4. Becky G: Her look featured some of the biggest trends at the moment including the sheer dress trend and a hood. The champagne color of the dress perfectly complimented her skin tone. She also did a wonderful job of accessorizing the look by adding some matching peep toe heels to the look. Overall her look was stylish and fun.
5. Danai Gurira: For her look Danai decided to wear a purple sequin gown. The purple color was a great choice for an after party and the sequins added an element of fun to the look. The dress also featured a plunging neckline and a high slit that added an element of drama to the look. She topped off the look with sparkly silver earrings and matching silver heels.
6. Gigi Hadid: Red seems to be the color of the season, and Gigi Hadid sure rocked red at the after party. The model wore a fitted red Zac Posen dress with ruched detailing. The bold red color contrasted perfectly with her blonde hair and skin tone. She accessorized the dress with matching red heels, creating the perfect monochromatic look. Perhaps the best part of the dress was the unique off-the shoulder sleeves, that brought just the perfect amount of drama to the after party.
7. Sofia Carson: If there's someone who doesn't miss on the red carpet it's Sofia Carson, and she once again proved that at the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party. She wore an off the shoulder champagne color fitted gown. The dress featured ruffles from top to bottom, sheer detailing underneath the ruffles and crystals throughout. To add to the sparkle she paired the look with sparkly heels and a sparkly necklace. She shined like the superstar that she is at the after party.
8. Hilary Duff: After attending the Elton John Aids Foundation Oscars After Party (where she was also one of the best dressed) the actress changed into yet another flawless look for the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party. She traded the bold red ballgown she had on earlier that night for a light peach colored dress. The bodice of the dress is a corset style, that is very on trend this season. The skirt of the dress was more flowy and sheer. She accessorized with an elegant sparkly necklace and a black clutch that added a nice contrast to the look. Overall her look resembled old Hollywood glamour with a modern twist.
9. Florence Pugh: Valentino and Florence Pugh are a match made in heaven, and they proved that tonight with her after party look. The actress wore a two-piece black bralette and pants. The bralette is classic Valentino and it looks like it was made just for Florence. Over top she wore a lavender coat. The lavender color added a nice pop of color to the look and the coat itself added some drama without hiding the tiny actress too much. She kept the accessories simple by adding only a silver necklace. The look was a look that few could pull off, but Florence definitely did.
10. Heidi Klum: It's no secret that Heidi Klum has an eye for fashion, and once again she proved that at the after party. She opted for a Tiffany blue gown with dramatic bold sleeves. Color is fun and perfect for an after party and her choice of Tiffany blue was perfect for this after party. The gown itself was simple and something that has been done before, but the addition of the dramatic sleeves added a fun element to the look.
11. An elegant black gown never goes out of style, especially when Elizabeth Olsen is the one wearing it. A black dress can be boring when not done right, but the actress definitely knew how to style the dress so that it wouldn't be boring. The plunging neckline adds an element of drama to the look. Meanwhile her jewelry elevates the look, and adds to the elegance of the dress. Even though it is simple, the simplicity is what adds to its elegance. The look is timeless and classic, which makes it perfect for any after party.
12. Yara Shahidi: Red and flowers are both trending right now, and Yara Shahidi combined both for her after party look. The actress wore a stunning red color that perfectly complimented her skin tone. The dress featured flowers throughout and off-white detailing that peeked over the top and bottom of the dress. She paired the dress with matching gloves that are very fun for an after party and elevated the look. She kept her jewelry minimal and wore nude heels so as to not overwhelm the look. The look was almost too much but the styling was perfect and fun for the after party.
13. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan: Although I am a fan of color for an after party a black dress can also be fun when done correctly, and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan definitely nailed her black dress at the after party. The young star opted for a simple fitted black gown. The silver detailing on the neckline and shoulders are what really made the look. The silver detailing is fun and added an element of glamour to the dress. The dress was a modern twist on a classic style, perfect for any after party.
14. Camila Mendes: Versace does no wrong and Camila Mendes' after party dress was no exception. She wore a one sleeved white wrapped dress with a cutout on the left side. The dress itself was simple, but the wrapped detailing made it more trendy and fun. The high slit brought drama to the look, and the simple silver heels paired perfectly with the dress.
15. Ariana Debose: Two-piece sets are perfect for an after party especially the set Ariana Debose wore. The pants and sleeves are sheer lace, which is very trendy right now. The jacket also features a plunging neckline that was dramatic and she accessorized it with a bold silver necklace that added to the drama. The look is the perfect balance of fun, comfortable and stylish for any after party.
As an added bonus here are a few of my favorite pictures and moments from the after party:
1. Best actress winner Michelle Yeoh and best actor winner Brendan Fraser celebrated their wins at the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party with trophies in hand.
2. Outside the after party Oscars nominated actress Florence Pugh celebrated and supported newly awarded best actress Michelle Yeoh.
3. Also outside the after party sisters Chloe and Halle Bailey shared a sweet moment, holding hands and smiling for the cameras.
4. Two of the youngest stars in Hollywood, Olivia Rodrigo (record breaking singer) and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan (star of one of the most popular shows on Netflix 'Never Have I Ever') posed together for cameras inside the after party.
5. Olivia Rodrigo also met up with famous bestie actress Iris Apatow and her equally as famous parents actress Leslie Mann and filmmaker Judd Apatow.
6. Last but not least a few of my favorite celebrities Joe Jonas, Lana Condor, Dove Cameron and Sophie Turner met up inside the after party and posed for cameras.